Dhoni signs Rs 200 crore deal with a talent management company Rhiti Sports

He surpaased Tendulkar's three-year deal with sports management firm Iconix, signed in 2006, was worth Rs 180 crore

The Indian captain earned $10 million last year, which made him top a list of the world's highest-grossing cricketers, said a Forbes magazine report. He earned $8 million from endorsements, said the report, adding that his campaigns were 45% more expensive than other players.

Currently, Dhoni is the country's most expensive sportsperson and is associated with 22 brands such as PepsiCo, Reebok, Aircel, Godrej and Hersheys.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I thought Dhoni's brand value will decrease after his marriage hehehehe :P :P
180 crores in 2006

take 4years from there

take 10% from 2006

2007 value of 180crore= 198
2008= approx 218crore
2009=approx240 crore
2010=approx 264crore

still 64crore behind

jst rough calculation

64crore=around 40% of dhoni's current dea
WOW!!! That is quite an amount of money!!!!

The question that comes to my mind is, is he really worth that much money???? :dry: :huh: :blink: :S :dry: :huh: :woohoo: :unsure:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Dhoni - Leader in everything

Dhoni is right now the most popular man ahead of sachin !!!
This is very big deal.

Coming to Kalyani's response, according to me he is not much worthy

Cool information and hot earnings @
http://bit.ly/cbOLIy
@ Rakesh

Why he is not worthy? he is ranked no1 icc player again. and he is doing his job perfectly.
Companies are spending too much money on cricketers. Why can't they spend some of this money to develop other games?

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Cricketers simply extract money for useless performance.
and now i get annoyed with its popular appeal.
I THING THERE ARE MANY OTHER SPORTS OR THINGS ON WHICH COMPANIES CAN SPEND..ITS SIMPLY A WASTE OF MONEY SPENDING IT ON CRICKETERS..THEY ALREADY HAVE IT ENOUGH..
between i have a doubt.

How come he gets so many contracts after very poor performances in WC t20?
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.