An explosion rocked Kabul Tuesday morning hours before a major international conference is to be held in the Afghan capital. At least four explosions have been heard near the International Airport, but there are no reports of casualties yet!

Taliban spokesman Zabiullah Mujahid, who was speaking from an undisclosed location, said that their fighters had fired four rockets at the airport.

About 70 international delegate are to participate in the Kabul Conference, which will endorse new development projects and transfer more aid money and responsibility to the Afghan administration.

The delegates include representatives from 57 countries and 11 regional and international organisations. Most of the nearly 40 foreign ministers, including US Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton are already in Kabul.

This seems to be a part of the conspiracy to disrupt any peace talks and progress of any kind in Afghanistan!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The Taliban are expected to disrupt anything that aims to interfere with Afghanistan affairs. The Taliban consider themselves as the sole representative of Afghanistan and all others as intruders and traitors.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Afghanistan was never a friendly environment for any peace agency. Its all controlled by the terror groups,
Afghanistan is a hotbed for terrorist activities! or you could aptly say that it is training school for terrorism!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.