US President Barack Obama has said America is on the road to recovery from the worst economic crisis thanks to his economic plan that included ensuring new jobs and industries don't go to China and India.

For compelete details see link:

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/news-by-industry/jobs/Keeping-jobs-away-from-India-China-helped-US-recovery-Obama/articleshow/6250543.cms

But I really wonder if by doing so he isn't heading towards a crisis of another kind, one which is due to the shortage of intelligent workforce which mainly comes from India and China!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Well Let me be the first one to reply this thread..

It is better for our Economy and so that we learn to live.

One way it is very good American jobs made our Economy more dependent on foreign country and the people had become reckless spenders. :P
Sudha, you are partly right when you say that because of American influence and resources, we have become reckless spenders!
On the other hand, where many of our manufacturing industries are in shambles and thousands are jobless, the alarming rate of rise in population, USA is a country which has provided jobs as well as space for more and more immigrants. Much of the most-needed foreign currency comes from USA via the NRIs working in USA. Therefore, it is detrimental to Indian economy as well.

Yeah Kalyani that is what i mentioned as in one way it is better.

Then., what about the reckless spenders..?

In one way your correct.
The matter or reckless spending is really a personal choice!! One must be fully aware of the consequences and detrimental effects of spending and the stuff you buy!!

hi,

It is good news for US as they are feeling that India and china is decreasing job oppurtunities of locals..However now intelligent people can develop their own countries instead of deserving country like USA.

Thanks for sharing kalyani...
I don't have hard numbers with me, but I think considering IT needs the world has currently, there are not many software folks available in many western countries.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.