WikiLeaks has exposed highly classified documents from the Pentagon that prove that definite links exist between the ISI and the Taliban and that ISI is responsible for the attacks on Indians in Afghanistan. Also ISI was the one who engineered the attacks on the Indian Embassy in Kabul.

The latest disclosures brought major embarrassment for the US as well as the Pakistani government. The White House expressed concerns over the leakage of such sensitive documents to WikiLeaks. It is not immediately known whether any action will be taken against the website.

It is now proved before the world that ISI is secretly helping the Taliban and Al Qaeda, while it claims of fighting against terror. The ISI not only recruits the terrorists, but also trains them and offer all logistic and financial support to carry out terror attacks.

What more proof does the world need of Pakistan's terrorist inclinations?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thanks for sharing this kalyani!
Totally agree on this! Its high time.INDIA should declare war against terrorism n hence...declare war against pakistan
Yes Sajee I agree with you! Its been years and years since we have been hankering about the Panchashil philosophy formulated by Pandit Nehru, the rubbish about not harming your neighbours etc. etc.

It has only done more harm to us than benefit in any way! Years and years of creating hot air by way of pointless talks and conferences have yielded nothing concrete!

Right kalyani!

Suggest alternate uses for Pakistan's land area

- World's dumping ground for nuclear waste
- World's largest landfill
- World's largest open toilet
- World's cremation ground
- First World Park (as opposed to National Park)
its a great proof. But how careless the government officials should have been for it to be leaked out.
Isn't it good that these documents leaked out? Otherwise, we could have only speculated about Pak's alleged links with Taliban without having proof! Now we have definite proof to act upon.

I don't it was a careless act but more of a deliberate nature to bring out Pak's direct involvement in terrorist activities.

A number of political dramas are going on behind curtain.We public are becoming fools in midst of all these.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Our local people also responsible who support them , who are religion extremist & go Pakistan and get training from there.
Sajee, I like the various ways you have listed to make use of the Pakistani land!!

[quote]Our local people also responsible who support them , who are religion extremist & go Pakistan and get training from there.[/quote]

It is so true, as long as there are going to religious fanatics in India and everywhere else in the world, there is no stopping them. :angry:

Its sad news and war cannot be the answer to this. In fact the country should be taken over by all the countries jointly and should be handed over back to public after cleaning all the wasteful activities going on there.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Jayen, even I am against war, it has never done any good to anyone. But there is no other solution for such pesky and audacious neighbors like Pakistan who do not cease their devious activities against.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.