The luxury Oberoi Hotels & Resorts scooped several Condé Nast Traveller's (UK edition) Readers' Travel Awards at the awards ceremony in London hosted by Sarah Miller, the magazine's editor, and Simon Leadsford, the publisher.

Four Oberoi hotels have been ranked amongst the twenty best leisure hotels in Asia and the Indian Subcontinent. The Oberoi Udaivilas, Udaipur has been ranked the best leisure hotel in the region, scoring a near perfect 94.56 for service. Wildflower Hall, Shimla in the Himalayas - the Oberoi resort nestled in the foothills of the Himalayan - has been ranked second. The Oberoi Rajvilas, Jaipur has been ranked ninth and The Oberoi, Lombok in Indonesia sixteenth.

The Oberoi in New Delhi has been rated the tenth best Overseas Business Hotel.

full story

http://in.news.yahoo.com/48/20100908/1238/tbs-four-oberoi-hotels-amongst-20-best-l_1.html
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
eroi hotels has been awarded among the best luxary hotels in da world.I guess, it would make a long term profit for them to enter into hotel industry which is still nascent in India....
Oberoi hotels are really luxurious, i havn't gone there but heard about it.
Thanks for sharing the information,neetu. I wish i vist Oberoi in New Delhi. ;) :P
Oberoi hotels are one of the best hotels to be at, next to Hyatt... :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
It's not at all surprising after all they are ones who are old hand at it!
Yes Oberoi is really best out of rest hotels and in Asia defientely they should be in the top list...
Thanks for sharing neetu.. :)
They are ,indeed, the pioneers of the hotel industry in India.But one thing the recent acquisition of a substantial chunk of shares by Mukesh Ambani has raised some questions about the future of this group!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.