The police arrested a Class 8 student who allegedly raped a four-year-old girl in Kurla on Sunday night.
The accused who is a resident of Kurla, lured the girl to his residence by promising her chocolates, said the police.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i don't think so its true.... here is the link

http://www.hindustantimes.com/Class-8-boy-held-for-raping-minor/Article1-600308.aspx
Once again some ugly beasts in human form have shamed us by their horrendous deeds!!!
Sajeetharan ..what makes you think its not true..it is clearly stated that the boy try to escape from home..
How come class 8 boy can do that? I dont think he can do rape. He must be around 12 to 13 years old.
What to say ---- 8th Class student... He is very young boy....

Committing this sort of ugly deeds... Should I blame his parents or friends or society?????

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
This is very shocking to here.I cannot believe this. :( :(
how can this happen. surely its not a rape, at that age surely rape not possible.
No, man, it can be possible, because, time has change now, tomorrow I have seen article on teenage getting young early on yahoo.com (Unable to find right now)

But, I have prove it

One of my friend is running coaching institute from class 5 to 12th,

I have seen many children of 5th to 12th standard in doing unethical position and activities there, and, they all were childrens of rich peoples, so, I never tried to stop them, but, I told this to my friend - who was their teacher, he told me that - He also tried to complaint to their parents, but, their parent thinks that their children are innocent "How could they do in this age".

Now, what to do with this... Even Police don't take any activities on this kind of childrens, because, here in Indore everyone is relative of any big personality or politician.
The children have been losing their innocence these days! A very sad commentary on the state of affairs today!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.