The topic is locked.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thank you for this valuable information I just signed up there and will send sms through that site from now onwards. Keep sharing such information with us.
Jayen.. It is a good blog..

But I think these sort of personal links should not be placed.. :dry:

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Thank you Rupali for your good words and you are welcome.

Deepti I have just provided a new input for all members about the new unique concept. If see the content there is no personal referral link.

By the way Deepti inviting members to join other site through personal messenger service on this site is also not good for the site and should not be done which you did recently.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Jayen... If I am not wrong...

I just clicked on the mGinger banner....
I was transfered with the url as
http://mginger.com/signup.html?inviteId=992564

I think this is a referral url... :)
If you have posted just the mGinger site without personal url, I would have appreciated you.. :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Jayen, Deepti, no more arguments. Let us leave it for now.

Jayen you are most welcome to put your referral link on your forum signature. If you would have given some information about the website here instead of just giving a link back, which is of public interest and not for a commercial use or whatever, I would have appreciated it. Anyway thats a good blog.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.