Sorry guys, but latest news is people are scared here of curfew, because of:

Ram mandir decision on 24 sep, they are thinking that this would greatest threat or any danger here...

Everywhere in mandir and mosque are covered by (some of the temple are in muslim areas) Rapid Action force. As, ganesh chaturthi is one of reason people are going to temple...

http://india4indians.com/news/2010/09/17/ayodhya-verdict-babri-masjid-news-ayodhya-ram-mandir-ayodhya-babri-masjid/

What happening in your state, kindly reply

EVEN I AM IN THREAT, BECAUSE, THIS IS MY INDORE
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Very sad situation Harshil..I think nothind serious at our place which is in Andhra Pradesh...maybe it is only at that place..Let us see what others reply..
Yes, I am waiting...

because, some of my friends are still calling me because of this threat, peoples are going at home soon because everywhere in mandir, mosque, roads, and some sensitive areas, rapid action force is in alert....

may be only they know what would be next turn of this decision
I think everywhere situation is OK, but my city is under threat...
everything is okay in mumbai.......but really a bad news that it is affecting your place.....

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
That is good to hear, that mumbai is not under threat of 24 sep decision
Hey thats a bad news harshil,

even we in mumbai are getting alert because of any probabilities....

All is okay till date....
There is absolutely no problem in Hyderabad...

Donno about remaining states...

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
oh, that is great
Hope to see reply from North Indians... I think there might be problem in North.. :dry:

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Yes, Deepti, I am still waiting for reply, but seems no body interested in these thread, but this is really serious matter
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.