Orkut infected with Bom Sabado worm
hi friends orkut is infected.., please have a look...Please stop logging to Orkut until the problem is fixed.

Read more: Orkut infected with Bom Sabado worm | Bharat Chronicle http://www.bharatchronicle.com/orkut-infected-with-bom-sabado-worm-9705#ixzz10bzSsSYh
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thanks for the information Sudha.I am a regular user of Orkut.I will keep myself away from orkut for some days.
thanks for the information sudha

I was unaware of this problem
I just today logged in Orkut. Thanks. Now I shall not again log in that site but instead log in face Book.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Well it is really surprise to see such news...hope they solve it soon or else many people use Orkut more in India..
Very timely information for those who are members of this site!Thanks a lot!
Good information sudha....

I shall pass it to my other friends too who use orkut....Thank you...
Oh! this is very informative... I think Google also was not able to hide from these...

This virus is automatically posting virus scraps on to the other’s scrapbooks. And also adding affected users to new Orkut groups.
:dry: :dry: :blink:

Thanks for the information Sudha..

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Deepti wrote:
[quote]Oh! this is very informative... I think Google also was not able to hide from these...

This virus is automatically posting virus scraps on to the other’s scrapbooks. And also adding affected users to new Orkut groups.
:dry: :dry: :blink:

Thanks for the information Sudha..[/quote]

I think already some spamming activity is their in Orkut..I still culdnt understand how a particular site which has so many security mechnisms is attacked??? :unsure:
:( Yes Rajani... Thats what the issue is!!!

Orkut is a very huge social site, having many users across the world..

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Thank you friends for all your support... :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.