Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thats true Neetu and Nagalakshmi.... :(

This is the very serious problem faced by many of the women silently...

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
What a disgusting incident!!! :angry: :angry: It really proves that humans' greed and lust has no bounds!!

I just hope that her husband supports her and styas on her side!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I don't think that these sort of incidents cannot be counted as Greed and lust...

A new word which means something more should be introduced for these animals... :angry:

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
I wonder can it be called a home at all for her!!
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
[quote]What a disgusting incident!!! :angry: :angry: It really proves that humans' greed and lust has no bounds!!

I just hope that her husband supports her and styas on her side!![/quote]

well said kalyani ...this shameful incident really proves that humans' greed and lust has no bounds!....such persons can commit any crime or can go any extent for the want of the thing or for the greed......
Previously and still dowry is one such crime involving in-laws and now this is another type of emotional torture..Poor thing is that the girl can not complete report such things while interrogation too..or may withdraw the case due to the fear of shame..
This one is more heinous than dowry as the in-laws who are supposed to uphold her dignity and honor are involved!!
It is better the women is out of that hell.It is really a shameful act. :(
If the lot of women in this country has to improve,they have to take their destiny in their own hands!!
Women should always have the guts and courage to fight against things that degrades her self respect.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.