Lucknow bench passed the verdict relating to Ayodhya Ramjanmabhumi - Babri Masjid just a few minutes ago! After almost a long entrenched controversy lasting more than 50 years, there can be some hope for peace now!

According to the verdict, the controversial land is to ve divided into three portions, one each going to the Ramlala, the Nirmohi Akhada and the Sunni Waqf board respectively.

The decision of the court should be respected by everyone and accepted gracefully, I think its quite a fair one.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think the verdict has been on expected lines and should be welcomed by all!
That is really great and as said by chinmoy it is expected..
Although I have not read the complete judgement,I have full faith in the wisdom of the court!
The whole land is divided into 3 parts..... And the verdict didn't seem to satisfy the petitioners... :dry:

They would go for Supreme Court...

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
People may be unsatisfied .But the verdict ensured in maintaining peace. Hope peace prevails
Nobody is interested and also nobody has time to protest etc because people are moved beyond this case. People are wise enough to judge what is right and wrong.Anyway we should welcome the verdict.
Yes,I agree with you,Priya. The main intention of the verdict is to keep up the peace and harmony. I appreciate the verdict. :) :)
It will be better that all respect the verdict and implement this. However, I fail to understand why there are three parties. Ramlala and Nirmohi Akhada both are Hindu. Why there could not be only two portions- one to Hindu and second to Muslim.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

@Gulshan,
Read the history of the case, You will get the answer!! :)

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.