Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes, I too accept the fact that Aussies are racists. :( :(
Never forget Aussies are settlers in that country and they took away every thing from the aborigines!
[quote]Kalyani.. i dont think Aussies are that much racists or jealous. Maybe if u link the incidents of Indian getting caught in Australia, then the case there is, Australians are sick of seeing Indians taking all their jobs in Aus. Its natural, thats the way the territorial beings live..[/quote]

I have nowhere in my post called them racists, but it has always been proved that they are! Especially on the cricket field when they seemed to be losing a match! Even if they are sick of losing their jobs to Indians, this is not the right way or attitude@

Like Chinmoy said, they did not think about any if such issues when they took away he basic rights of the aborigines who were the original inhabitants of the continent and restricted them severely.

Also I do not see any other team acting in such manner! It is the only Aussies who have always exhibited such irresponsible and unsportmanslike behavor all the time!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

It is a fact that they are not sportive enough and they always want to be on the winning side.
I do remember how the Australian players and umpires treated Sunil Gavaskar that he had to leave the field with the team as captain!
Recently in their own country Indians are attacked in many cases.Now to add salt to their wounds India had made them silly in two tests.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Unless they clean up their act and start accepting defeat with dignity and grace, soon a time will come when the Aussies will not be welcomed in India!! It will be a loss for them!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You are absolutely correct,Kalyani! We should not be taken for granted!
At last they got a safe passage, too bad.
We,Indians,have always treated them decency and decorum and now it's for them to do some soul-searching if they deserve them!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.