A new study has revealed that food containing wholegrains and essential fatty acids are necessary for a healthier & longer life. Scientists found that a widely varied diet is responsible for boosting of the health and reduces the risk of heart diseases and diabetes etc
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is very obvious. By taking variety of food items, we get all the proteins and elements that may be found not in one type of food only.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yes, it is true.It is found that some illness are predominant in some people who are vegetarians.The reverse is also seen.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
yes its good to have variety in your diet to live healthy. but it should also on time. don't miss your breakfast, Lunch or Dinner. And also it is suggested for adults that they should eat something nutritious every 2-3 hours.
Abid Areacode wrote:
[quote]Yes, it is true.It is found that some illness are predominant in some people who are vegetarians.The reverse is also seen.[/quote]
I don't agree variety does not mean that you mix up Vegetarian food with non-vegetarian. You can have can various variety of foods within vegetarian category. there are lot of food stuff like Soybean.
I too agree if vegetarians can alter their diet with a healthy & nutrious one then it can be of the same calibre that of non-vegetarian diet
Variety does add to longevity in my view but choosing the right ones is very important!Thanks Rashmi for highlighting it!
Thanks for sharing the information,Rashmi.A balanced diet will help us maintain good health and provide us with energy and stamina. :)
I think taking anything timely manner is good for longetivity of health...as my grand mother is also healthy due to that.. :lol: :)
Yes variety in food is very necessary since some food are rich in proteins than some in vitamins....
And mainly we should keep on having something every 2-3 hours.....
Breakfast should never be skipped and timely consumption of food is also very important. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.