The UN gave a warning that the world must act immediately to stop the continous loss of species of plants & animals in a summit held on Biodiversity.

There is a mass extinction going on all over the world due to deforestation, biodiversity loss, land degradation etc and one must start taking proper measures to prevent the wiping out of the ecosystems & extinction of the important species which are the prosperity & web of life for all.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
All are paying lip service to saving animals, trees, plantations and environment but in the name of development and industrialization, land is grabbed by colonizers and industrialists.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

But the warnings are not at all good now.Strict actions are needed rather than all these.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Its realy high time now that warnings are given instead serious action & punishments must be carried on all over the world inorder to save the nature's beauty as well as maintaining the ecological balance.
Thanks Rashmi for highlighting it.The loss of species is,indeed,a serious threat to our bio-diversity.We may have already lost quite a significant number of these!
The thing which I am worried about is,they talk about everything in conferences.But,no action would be taken.Every individual must have the responsibility to save our environment. :)
That's right,Nagalakshmi! We see very little concrete action!
I too agree with Nagalakshmi....every person should equally participate in saving the environment...
Actually its true that only warnings are given in conferences but no action could be seen....
cities are just turning into concreate jungles....Trees are getting cut but no action....
In my locality all the old buildings are giving way to new monstrous high-rises! Green patches are disappearing with full knowledge and participation of the local authorities!
We also know that there are very meager number of tigers in India.As chinmoy stated some concrete action must be taken.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.