Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes whatever scheme they introduce, there is no use if they couldnt troubleshoot the problems or activate properly... :angry: I know the painful situations in with BSNL employees really dont respond at all.
Apart from this,the very offer has very little to offer.Free SIM is no big deal!!!
kavita porwal wrote:
[quote]BSNL does have a lot to offer but even i have heard about its bad services.... in mumbai we have MTNL, even that doesn't provide very good services....[/quote]

very true kavita i agree with you....no other telecom service provider gives good offer as BSNL does......
If there is no customer service then there is no point in offering free sim cards.
Free SIM cards or any such would hardly have any effects unless there is an image make-over!
Free SIM with a Free handset may bring more customers! Why don't it be tried?

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
My Maternal uncle is a distributor of it and I don't know about it. I live with him and he used to tell me all new offers. I am going to talk to him and get 3 or 4 SIMs.
Hey so guys we can all contact Aman for all our future BSNL related queries. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Oh!!! Abid.Your idea will really rock.Aman,why don't you suggest this idea to your uncle?
So what happened to the idea did it work at all.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.