Prime Minister Panel suggests on lowering crop loan to farmers at 4 per cent against current 5 per cent.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
crop loans to farmers should get decreased
You mean to say the interest rate should be lowered down....

Yes if that is done it will be a great relief to the farmers....
I think it's an economic issue and economic logic should guide any decision in this regard.The core issue is proper deployment of this scarce resource for optimum use.It's not the small farmers who default on repyment of loans but the big ones who deliberately misuse this beneficial measure to further their dark designs!
It is really a good news to all farmers.Many good schemes must be introduced to improvise agriculture in our country. :) :)
I completely against pursuing a populist policy of granting loans to all and sundry.The record shows a substantial part of it has been pocketed by big farmers!
Ya, I agree with Chinmoy that big farmer definetely take more advantage.
It is really unfortunate that the rich farmers misuse this scheme. :( :(
There is a political angle to it and all these parties also get fat donations from these rich farmers.So these farmers take these loans with the single objective of not repaying it at all.Similarly banks too are biased against the poor farmers!
chinmoymukherjee wrote:
[quote]There is a political angle to it and all these parties also get fat donations from these rich farmers.So these farmers take these loans with the single objective of not repaying it at all.Similarly banks too are biased against the poor farmers![/quote]

The needy farmers should be given loan at cheaper rates. T avoid misuse of the loan, it will be better not to pay the amount direct to farmers but instead pay the amount to suppliers of fertilizers and other equipment on basis of proper documents and relevant evidence.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Agricultural loans are available for a multitude of farming purposes. Farmers may apply for loans to buy inputs for the cultivation of food grain crops

THANKS! THIS REALLY HELPED A LOT! Share with World now

http://share-ask.com/category/peoples-articles-news-now/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.