Every woman’s A to Z Key to winter beauty
Here's a simple look good manual to help you sail through the harsh months

ANTI-AGEING: Forget Botox this season and switch to organic products to fight ageing. Kama Ayurveda’s Kumkumadi oil gives young and healthylooking skin and a natural radiance that is better than a frozen expression.

BEACH BUM: Get beach sexy even in eight degrees; use hydrating creams and body lotions. Try Marks & Spencer's Magnolia Liliflora moisturising body cream or moisture-enriched lotions like VanillaVelvet, CherryBlis, Cocoa Caress and Aloesoft from Lotus Herbals.

COMPACT: Don't let the weather make you blue, take to compact for a natural flush. Lakme’s limited edition Earth Rose Blush Trio offers a palette of complimenting earth shades that blend easily for a gorgeous flush or Guerlain’s Meteorites, it’s the perfect compact.

DELICIOUS: Be kiss ready at any moment, carry your ChapStick at all times. Try Almond, hazelnut and rose vaseline from Turkish Naturelles by Eka India or Nivea’s fruity shine lip balm.

EX-FACTOR: Get rid of the present and prepare for the future, exfoliate your way into a LBD. Try one from Turkish Naturelles body scrub, Marks ans Spencer's Royal jelly sugar scrub or Kama Ayurveda's Jwalini.

FACIAL: Even the best of skins can do with some monthly pampering, don't hesitate and go indulge in that facial. Kaya Skin Clinic presents “Radiant Resolutions”, that will help you hold firm on your skin care vows. At home, use Eminence Sweet Cheek collection, for that juicy hydration of strawberries and rhubarb.

GLOW: Get that post nooky flush... and there’s definitely an excuse for it. Try Guerlain’s Blush and Flawless Bronzing Powder for that discreet blush.

HOT CROSS BUNS: Don’t let the weather turn you on, pad up and slip into designer lingerie from Suman Nathwani’s latest collection. I: I, me, myself. Concentrate on what’s best for you and de-stress

JIGGLE ALL AWAY: Exercise, exercise and exercise. We cannot stress this enough and no, the cold is not a justifiable excuse.

KOHL: Play mystery girl for the day. Whether it's black, blue or brown it’s still smokin’ hot. Start with some therapy with Turkish Naturelles Eye Healer and follow up with Lakme’s Black Satin Kajal and Eye Magic. Finish off with Chambor’s Eye shadow trio or dazzle eyeliner.

LEGGY LASS: Put your best foot forward, pedis cure every cold sore.

MANE ALERT: luscious, long and shinny. Sport the mane without the pain. Start by using Lakme Studio’s Sleek Mystique range from Catwalk by TIGI, their conditioner, Blow out Balm and Haute Iron Spray, protect your hair giving you smooth shinny look. If intensive hair treatment is required opt for KAMA Ayurveda's Bringadi Oil .

NAIL SPA: Brighten up your fingers with some nail art. Try out Nail Pops from Elle 18 that’s back with Color Bombs for young trendy girls or Lakme’s True Wear nail colour in Indigos and ruby reds.

OH MY...: There's nothing like a massage in winter to turn up the heat. Have a coconut or olive oil massage or try L'Occitane’s Peony beauty milk or Nivea’s Smooth Body Milk.

PUCKER UP: You don’t need a mistletoe to pucker up, pout away with Colorbar’s Full Finish Long Wear Lipstick in six shades that are drool worthy or Lakme’s enriched satin lip colour and lip palettes to let yourlips do all the talking.

QUICK- FIX: Body mist, airbrushing, pony tails and fragrances are the best solution on a lazy winters day. Spray Paco Rabbane’s Lady Million smell like a million bucks

REJUVENATE: If you can’t get away for the holidays then make your way to the nearest spa. Visit “ Three Graces” spa for spa and lifestyle treatments that are sure to pamper, relax and rejuvenate you.

SHEA BUTTER: Butter up for baby soft skin with a dollop of shea butter, it works wonders.

TAN: Don’t shy away from soaking up the winter sun, bronze is the new fair. Guerlain’s self tan booster Huile Du Voyager is the perfect oil illuminating tan intensifier with SPF 8. UVA- UVB: Nonetheless, if your still prefer white then protect yourself from the strong rays with sunscreen from Neutrogena and Vichy.

VITAMIN E: To preserve, protect and prolong your youth, get some Vitamin E, whether it’s a tablet, oil, or gel. Guardian’s Aloevit- E capsules have a combination of Aloe Vera & Vitamin E extracts that act as an anti wrinkle treatment.

WHY WORRY: Hairfall, acne, blemishes, delayed cycles, and wrinkles are all after effects of stress, so don’t worry, be happy!

XFILES: Get under the covers with a good read. Snuggle up with Slam by British author Nick Hornby or get the chills with Stieg Larsson’s crime novel The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.

YOUTHFUL: Besides products, there are a host of other goodies that make you look and feel youthful. Pack up on fruit, fun and a healthy dose of flirting.

ZZZZ: There’s nothing like a winter afternoon snooze or that extended slumber to keep you looking fresh.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
challenges to beauty care in winter, a few changes in diet and lifestylecan work wonders and carry one unscathed through the dip in temperatures

THANKS! THIS REALLY HELPED A LOT! Share with World now

http://share-ask.com/category/peoples-articles-news-now/
Though these tips are very difficult for me to follow thanks for sharing it with us. :) :) :)
nagalakshmi.karunanidhi wrote:
[quote]Though these tips are very difficult for me to follow thanks for sharing it with us. :) :) :)[/quote]

The tips are too elaborate and one may need many hours to comply with. These tips are more useful for beauty parlors. However those who have patience and keenness, will benefit.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you sooo much for the tips neetu.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

@Gulshan,
Yes,I do agree.Practically it is very difficult to follow.Also,I politely suggest that instead of long paragraphs short hints can be given.
Yes, post should be in few lines.If the post is vast, no one will prefer to refer it.

Yes,If the tips are in the form of short statements then it would be easy to read and follow.
In winter skin tightens,So apply 3 drops of raw milk and skin became loose and shiny.

Why women are so keen in beauty concept ? I think media is the moderator here.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Abid Areacode wrote:
[quote]Why women are so keen in beauty concept ? I think media is the moderator here.[/quote]

Women are considered as 'object' usable by men. Hence, they are decorated like commercial commodities. Our entire social system, law and customs are based on this concept of woman as a product for man's use and not a human being in her own right.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.