Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

All about learning. It can be Engineering, Science, Arts, Management, Computers or any type of education. Find, discuss and learn from the education forum right here.

Topics [Education & Learning]

Deleted 
Deleted  
I have a website of motivational quotations in www.eye-soothing.blogspot.com & I would like to make it into a Book, but I am not aware of the process, time &...
There seems to be not much of a difference between answers & forum section, while forum focuses on discussion & answers on getting an answer, the basic thing that happens...
Once your child is three years of age, there comes a responsibility of sending them to school. It is one of the most crucial decisions for parents because laying a rock-solid...
Importance of Computer Hardware and Software MIS management information system is the combination of software and hardware to process the information. The general terms of...
No matter what course you intend to enroll in, online education has made a lot of conveniences for you. Whether it is associate’s degree, bachelor’s degree, master’s degree, or...
Talentime is a mangament festival conducted by my college School of Management Studies, CUSAT. It's the 33rd edition this time and that makes it one of the oldest management...
Earlier this game had got a tremendous response so I thought of starting this again so that we can have some fun along with our usual discussions..please do add on.. 1, Add just...
I belong to the school of the thought that formal schooling should start at the age of 7. I abide by Rudolf Steiner and have done that for my two children. For me preschool year...
I belong to the school of the thought that formal schooling should start at the age of 7. I abide by Rudolf Steiner and have done that for my two children. For me preschool year...
What are best way to develop Report for customer. Whatever Report option like SSRS ,Crystal etc. I tried many report in SQL service reporting through Axapta but performance wise...
Recent trends in Indian writings and English  translation Literature of new native writers in translation. Elaborate.. This would basically imply to speak about the the...
Came across this article and enhanced my knowledge as I didn't know about the history behind the great invention. I am sure many of you know it but still wished to share this...
Since october 2015, i have started giving interview. The process of placement starts with Online Test, which i am able to clear. But after that the next step is Group Discussion....
your ability to recall information will be better if you space your sessions apart.One strategy to promote optimal recall is to space out your studying. Instead of studying and...
I find it strange that in recent years most of the students are very disrespectful towards their teachers. I don't know the reason behind it but it is very much in practice....
What is the meaning of Hangry ? Hangry means the onset of a bad temper or irritability due to hunger.  Hangry is one of the new additions added to the Oxford Dictionary to...
The Central Advisory Board has suggested the removal of the 'No detention policy' till class 8 which was implemented earlier based on RTE or right to education for all. It is...