Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

All about learning. It can be Engineering, Science, Arts, Management, Computers or any type of education. Find, discuss and learn from the education forum right here.

Topics [Education & Learning]

ANYBODY PLEASE INFORM ME ABOUT AT LEAST FOUR FESTIVAL FOODS OF HINDUS,MUSLIMS,BUDDHISM AND CHRISTAN.
Oscar winner Resul Pookutty is providing three new scholarships to students from Film and Television Institute of India (FTII) who are willing to carve a niche for themselves in...
Director James Cameroon waited for technology to emerge for 2 decades.
According to many educationists auto suggestion and positive thinking help increase one's creativity, boost one's self esteem and also overcome addictions...Mind power is immense...
Does anyone has SAP certified Professional ? Anyone is Certified Basis administrator ? We want to discuss wheather SAP certification have better prospect .
Mumbai high cout gave this judgment in a case filed by the second wife for alimony (Money given by husband for wife after divorce).The judgement says "As per hindu marriage...
[quote]A wise man riding a camel came to a small town on Friday he stayed for two days and he left on Friday.[/quote] How is this possible?
I am walking towards the market with my brother. I face a family coming from the opp direction. The family consists of four people: a father, a mother and 2 boys along with...
Researches has found that a component named HAMLET ( human alpha-lactalbumin made lethal to tumor cells ) present in mother's milk can cure 40 different kinds of cancer...
Hi friends, The below is the link where we can download the E-copy of the books http://www.ebookpdf.net
Hi, New day new puzzle. This is very easy... W-2> Complete this series 9 = 4, 21 = 9, 22 = 9, 24 = 10, 8 = 5, 7 = 5, 99 = 10, 100 = 7, 16 = ?, 17 = ?
I attended my first virtual class yesterday.It was a good experience.The audience consisted of telecom engineers from Hyderabad,Chennai,Delhi and the program was condcted at...
Hello, My sister still have a major floater and veil in the eye 2 months after surgery . cannot read well with only left eye [the operated one] when will it heal if ever...
In my city there is one very good but hindi medium school which produces handsome no of IITians every year and all excellant students in other fields also while one good English...
Hello, I thought of starting a word game here. This is my first game. "Tell me the words that starts and ends with the same letter. The letter should also appear...
Hello to everyone Today i have a posted an article, i had filled the description section but still my article was rejected and in the remark section it was return that enter...
When landed on moon Neil Armstrong said: This is one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind. Now I am on the magical number 9999 posts in boddunan.I will say a...
Dr. Arun Gandhi, grandson of Mahatma Gandhi and founder of the M.K.Gandhi Institute for Nonviolence, in his June 9 lecture at the University of Puerto Rico shared the following...
Dena bank requires 500 PO's. Eligibility - Any Degree passed. Selection - through Interview. Age Eligibility - 21 to 30 age Apply through online Website Name -...
after passing is it easy to get job for every person. Is it possible then how it is possible :huh: