Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

All about learning. It can be Engineering, Science, Arts, Management, Computers or any type of education. Find, discuss and learn from the education forum right here.

Topics [Education & Learning]

I found a good and useful website listing very good information about the healthiest food.Check out the link below.http://www.whfoods.com/foodstoc.php#criteria. It lists all the...
A father Emperor penguin withstands the Antarctic cold for 60 days or more to protect his eggs, which he keeps on his feet, covered with a feathered flap. During this entire time...
Name the only other country to have got independence on Aug 15th.. Friends test your knowledge and answer the question..
I created a poll name as "About game" and it was been rejected . I don't know why my poll was rejected . Does this happened to some one earlier.
This Game Is Only For People Having Brain........... The Game Is......u just have to pick up three alphabets from the word above yours in a group , Without changing the order,...
We often use data in singular form like in ‘The data is correct’. But data is a plural word. The singular form of data is datum. So is the sentence ‘The data is correct’ wrong?...
Why don't we try our hand at the age-old game: Pick the odd one out. A series of words will be given out of which you need to pick up the odd one and say why it is...
More than 20 million Indians across 100 remote and inaccessible districts and in 33 cities with more than a million population will be screened for diabetes and cancer, Health...
Unusually short but intense "fireballs" in the distant universe might be created by the plucking of invisible cosmic strings—ultradense flaws in space-time—a new study...
All of you pass 10 or Matric Exam Just Share YOur Percentage Of mark In that Exam.
I have completed my BTech csit branch in 2007. Now I want to do MBA or MTECH by distance education. anyone suggest me how to apply for it and what is the best way. Can I...
If you're stuck on your sudoku puzzle, there's hope. New photo recognition software for Android mobiles http://www.mathrubhumi.com/english/story.php?id=104101
We need to add compost or fertiliser to the soil in our garden to spruce it up since it needs a boost when the existing nutrients in the soil gets absorbed by the plants. The...
CAN YOU GUYS HELP ME CLEAR THE IBPS BANK EXAM ON NOVEMBER 27
Dear All, It's in INDIA - Shimoga District in Karnataka A 10 year old boy, had eaten pineapple about 15 days back, and fell sick, from the day he had eaten. Later when...
Look it's a bird, no it's a plane... wait, it's a car? A newly redesigned flying car may begin an era where flying cars no longer exist only in our dreams or Harry Potter...
Sometimes symptoms of a stroke are difficult to identify. Unfortunately, the lack of awareness spells disaster. The stroke victim may suffer severe brain damage when people...
I have seen many people do this and I find it quite amusing :unsure: :huh: .I never ever read the end before I finish , since it kills the whole suspense element and once you...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10427]}
Here comes one more interesting puzzle..... W-9> What comes next in this sequence? 8, 7, 10, 10, 13, 16, 17, 25, 22, 37, ? :huh: Not so difficult.. Right :)