Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

All about learning. It can be Engineering, Science, Arts, Management, Computers or any type of education. Find, discuss and learn from the education forum right here.

Topics [Education & Learning]

God
Do u believe in God or not ? Reason for u opinion
Googlebot is the search bot software used by Google, which collects documents from the web to build a searchable index for the Google search engine. When you search for sites...
How many times can you subtract 5 from 25 ? I don't know the answer,can comeone tell me. :)
would you prefer traditional house or modern house and why ?
Believe it or not, a government primary school in Pakistan's Rawalpindi city is run at a graveyard. And the school shuts whenever a body is brought for...
Can members give the address of the universities or colleges that offer Part time PhD in Physics ?Please help me.
We daily surf many number of websites in the internet. How could we save us from been hacked by hackers?
hello friends this a site which is provides you many free E-books on net. www.freebookcentre.net
what is ur favorite place? what is unique about that place
Very good link posted here.Many questions and answers are here on GUI map etc.Great job done.
Pls reply.
Since the last few years we have seen that many schools and colleges have sprung up in India. Some of them are offering quality education and courses and claim to be at par with...
Hello Friends, As i got positive response from the members,iam starting this mathematical puzzles thread and here is the first puzzle. Question 1: In the year 1932,a...
Great Information Boddunan had 28 visitors all at a time on 2nd and 10th Decembar 09 :angry: :) :laugh: A graph of visitors you have had over the last month: Click this...
The year 2012 ended on a scary note where in we almost saw the end of humanity in the society. Some of us walked to the protests, some gave up the new year...
What is the difference between Homophones and homonyms? Can anyone explain in brief please
DATE:23rd march YEAR:1995 EVENT:Dollar equals 88.41 yen.Its a record in 1995.
What is the ideal time for children for leaning a new thing?
Try to use copyscape.com, just place url of a web page you think isn't unique. Or use this trick, copy text you want to check with "this text i want to check" and...
Here comes a Brand new puzzle..... W-10> There were 7 Parrots on a branch of a tree. 5 of them decides to fly. Now how many parrots are left on the branch?? This is just...