Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

All about learning. It can be Engineering, Science, Arts, Management, Computers or any type of education. Find, discuss and learn from the education forum right here.

Topics [Education & Learning]

Keep watching visitor's count "Online Users" The count right now is 14... What is the count when you open this thread? Let us make efforts to carry it beyond...
What is Broadband? Broadband is another communication technique in which large amount of data for example audio and video, is transmitted over long distances simultaneously....
NO promotional allowed please EDITED
Please go through excel dictionary [attachment]C:\fakepath\Excel Dictionary.rar[/attachment]
If your content is replicated, it shall not be indexed by google, which by itself is a huge penalty. Does anyone have any other input on this?
Do you think question banks, guides do really help students than text books?
I just heard the word ugc-net.. does anyone know full clear details about it?? what will be procedures, what is it equivalent to and what will be the salary if someone passes the...
hello friends, here are the ten things that a women should know and I too hope this would be a great read for the guys too... http://www.indiatimes.com/photostory/7915109.cms
Very often we are caught up with cramps in our busy day to day schedule.....So friends here are a few surprising cramp cures which might work for you...
Yes,a new cellphone could prove to be a boon for millions of heart patients as it also monitors their conditions. The H'andy Sana, a touch-screen phone, includes an application...
For comedians A paraprosdokian is a figure of speech in which the latter part of a sentence or phrase is surprising or unexpected in a way that causes the reader or listener...
Everybody knows that the quality of education of Government schools is not up to the mark. The Government recently announced a series of reforms aiming at maintaining its...
Hello, This is an easy game. Find the words that are exactly opposite to each other. Eg. Good x Bad, Positive x Negative, Marriage x Divorce etc
Hi! Can you please tell me what to write in the description section and what should be the keyword while submitting an article?
Sony is going to a launch a new TV with the following features. - TV will automatically switching by seeing that you are sleepy. This is going to be achieved by a motion...
hello Friend! if u want to get knowledge about HIV AIDS. check this site http://www.unicef.org/aids/index.php
What are the main reasons why antarctica's climate is so extreme?
As per your imagine how much member will be in boddunan at the End of Dec 2009. Will it cross 5000 or not. As per my point of view it will cross 5000. and on 31 Dec 2009 it...
can anyone please tell me genuine scholarships for students from private oraganisations?? eg some trusts..
WOW! Another shocker from our Union Health Minister Mr. Harsh Vardhan. He has now said that sex education must be banned in schools. Is he living in the dark ages?...