Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

All about learning. It can be Engineering, Science, Arts, Management, Computers or any type of education. Find, discuss and learn from the education forum right here.

Topics [Education & Learning]

Do you think Operation Research is a difficult subject for one to understand.
In a well there are 5 frog i died then how many are remaining?
The name of the film is 'Sivappu Mazhai'. It is said it took only 12 days for making this starting from writing the script to releasing the film. Hero of this film is Suresh...
What is chisquare test and significance of it?
Today I got one frustration by paypal message can you define reason for this. The message is Hello Santosh Singh, Your payment of 2 has been sent back to the sender of...
Scientists have created red blood cells for the first time from spare IVF embryos cells in Britain as part of a multi-million pound project to manufacture synthetic blood on...
Hi, Today while surfing Internet, I came across a great link.(at least till now I feel so). It is a mind reader. You take a number in your mind & it will tell you the...
leonine canine feline porcine vulpine ursine lupine equine piscine hai friend can u tell me the meaning of these words
I am still facing this message "Your IP address has been blocked" so i am not able to post comment . I request to boddunan please resolve this problem . why this...
We think all of us are smart.But do the below simple act and find how much smart you are. 1) You may be sitting in front of your computer.Lift your foot and draw circles on...
Four Chinese universities were in the list of 50 Best educational institutions.The premieum Institution IIT BOMBAY was in top 200, which was reduced to 24 place this year when...
I would like to know that how can i unlock an excel sheet if we forget their password. can anybody tell me....? Sweta Sengar
wo kaun si sabji hai jiska phla lafz kat de to KIMTI CHEEJ ka name aur akhiri kat de to SWEET DISH or dono kat de to LADKI ka name ban jata hai
Aisi kaunsi cheej hai jo pehenne wala kharidta nahi n kharidne wala pehenta nahi?
Friends many a times I have often came across two words - debt and loan. Can anybody clear my idea regarding the difference between these two words? I want explanation related...
Watch this fun http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/443/176327cr.swf
Aristotle said, "The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet". Do you think think it is true or Do you feel fruit is also bitter as roots taste?
I liked Mathematics and English most in my school. I request members to share what subjects they liked more in school days.
Basically, i'm a conventional artist. I learned everything from "HOW TO" series of Walter T. Foster. On this basis, i could learn Digital art too and learn the...
Friends i am pursuing B.tech in IT and i am in final year.I wanted a help from you all. I wanted to submit a Major project on Advance Java(J2EE,JSP).I wanted some of the...