Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

All about learning. It can be Engineering, Science, Arts, Management, Computers or any type of education. Find, discuss and learn from the education forum right here.

Topics [Education & Learning]

Hello Friends, Let's start the movie anthakshari with one condition.As usual the first person starts a movie name. The second person should start with the last letter of the...
Can any one tell me how to execute asp.net programs in dreamweaver.
Can any one explain me the difference between visitors and back links. Explain in detail.
Here comes next puzzle in the series. I am sure you are going to enjoy this.. W-6> SUNDAY MONDAY TUESDAY WEDNESDAY THURSDAY FRIDAY SATURDAY SUNDAY Which day is...
is there any eligibility required to work on boddunan.
Why most of the webmasters prefer Google search engine for optimization?
How many of you still like to visit libraries? I love libraries and like to read different kind of books. Library not only provide books or educational learning but also...
Off page optimization: Off page deals with link building or getting back links for best visibility. For building links for a website or blog there are many tactics. They...
Sunday is a jolly day and a day for leisure. From children to professionals everyone will be waiting for this day. What will you do this sunday?? I am going to browse articles in...
Lots of awards and payment shown on this site ? are all really right?
Kshitij, who was all of seven years, wanted to know why he's called Kshitij and not Sidhartha or Sumit as his best friends were called. His mother explained to him why names are...
Samsung introduced world's smallest Laser Printer namely ML 1666.
Webhosting: it is simple the place we get in the web by hosting. Is known as webhosting. There are four types of webhosting: 1. Shared webhosting 2. Virtual webhosting 3....
Name the Deepest Lake in the World? Share your answers. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Hi, My next puzzle in "S" series. S6 Some thing, it was in black color when I brought from the market. It changed it's color to red, when I was using it. But,...
To Avoid comment spamming in any of your websites or blog websites. There is a special software which helps us in removing spammed comments such software is ASIKMET SOFTWARE.
It's a fact that NRI's who came back to India during the recession have easily found Jobs here than Natives who were striing for that one chance. Do you think studying abroad and...
Hello, I request the members to share the websites which contains the tutorials in any field. Please make sure that the tutorials are free. This will help the students and job...
Hello Friends Happy Lohiri To All Of you I made some more pics Of Lohri Festival With Boddunan Name.
IS ASTROLOGY BELIVEABLE? The future which the astrologist suggest is it true. IS it a science.What is the base for astrology.