Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

All about learning. It can be Engineering, Science, Arts, Management, Computers or any type of education. Find, discuss and learn from the education forum right here.

Topics [Education & Learning]

Hi Friends, Now the TN State board books are online in PDF and downloadable. From Std 1 to Std 12. All subjects. http://www.textbooksonline.tn.nic.in/ :cheer:
Hi, My next puzzle in "S" series. S7 They were two, when both of them went inside. But, they became three while they came out from inside. :ohmy: Let me...
A teacher can train her child and others child well.If any one here with teacher training share your experiences.
VISIT BELOW SITES FOR Exciting pc tips ,tricks FOR MORE TIPS, TRICKS
VICTORY INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY( VIT) is a premier Institute for BE Tuitions, BE Projects, GATE, NON-GATE and IES coaching with excellent records. VIT was established in the...
The results of THE past week's poll suggest that the global economic recovery has a long way to go its indeed sad news
How can one save time money wise ?
dear sir, i am new member here, so any body can explain me by which way i can get payment and what is the mimimum payout?
I HAVE wasted my lot of ONLINE time in PTC AND PTR SCAM SITES THAT GOT ME I WILL ADMIT IT.THE GOOD THING WAS I DID NOT SPEND NO MONEY OR BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM & so if you...
These days many professional MBA colleges are offering 'distance learning MBA' courses to students. You can get a MBA or other professional degree even if you do not attend...
Poem is a literary creation and Poetry is art. A poem is a single piece of poetry, complete in itself. Poetry is the collective term used to describe a group of poems, which may...
B) B) Our Munnar in Kerala has a unique history....once in 12 years a flower blooms in Munnar and that is Neela Kurinji!!!!!! {CJATTACHMENT ["id":...
Can a degree student can learn Android programming? Please suggest me a good suggestion about this.
French President Nicolas Sarkozy Saturday invited Indian students to study in France and offered to expand ties with Indian...
Can any one guess if two words are similar in sound but different in meaning then what we call such kind of words. Example our, hour So both of these words we pronounce in...
Hi, Thanks for those who participated in my earlier "S" series puzzles. Now my next puzzle-S5 for you. "There were 3 handicapped students staying in a...
Kerala's IT@School project has received an 'Honorable Mention' in the prestigious Stockholm Challenge Awards 2010. http://www.mathrubhumi.com/english/story.php?id=101544
Do they really help? I have read quite a few and found them good to the extent that I feel positive and feel like trying out something new in life ...The two that really...
When I thought of learning 3d Studio max, I approached a reputed computer educational institute and enquired about the course fee and the duration, the director of the institute...
Can we believe spells , are they are worth able www.everythingunderthemoon.net/love-spells.htm