Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

All about learning. It can be Engineering, Science, Arts, Management, Computers or any type of education. Find, discuss and learn from the education forum right here.

Topics [Education & Learning]

Method I. Manually edit the registry: 1.Start > Run 2.Enter "regedit" and hit Enter 3.Expand to...
If you are looking for softwares keys or serials Just mention the related software information about what you need ->Name Of The Software...
We associate degrees and college education,further studies etc etc with education.I went through this interesting blog on the net regarding the same subject...BTW The blogger is...
I Have the greatest of respect for all ancient scriptures and epics including religious texts regardless of religion and culture since they have historic facts pertaining to that...
This is a game where you make as many words as possible from a given set of letters which is actually a scrmabled word.... I am starting a word now and also giving one word...
Read it here [url=http://]http://www.mathrubhumi.com/english/story.php?id=97787[/url]
Can RTE be implemented in toto? Is it good for students of all callibres and categories?How do you forsee its implications?
Hello friends, It seems we all are little bored with the word game. So now it is turn for some mathematics game. I will write a series of numbers and leave one blank space...
The first-ever Education Summit between India and Canada ended at Carleton University here with the two sides committing themselves to deepening ties in research and higher...
1 Title: Stock Exchange Description: Stock Exchange is one of the biggest if not the biggest free stock photos archive with over 252 000 free stock images. The license of each...
Hey friends, this is a java based gui calculator that i created..To run it please compile it first on cmd using jvm ps: JAVA lovers please fill in with your comments
Rules 1. Add a new letter to the given word to form a new word. It can be arranged in any manner For example :-If the given word is BED, you can add A and make BEAD or add T...
Here are photographs of 20 most extreme adventures of the...
Pop singer Madonna's life story is set to be immortalised in a comic book. http://www.mathrubhumi.com/english/story.php?id=110633
Hi, Hope you enjoyed previous puzzle(Which had no winner). Here comes another puzzle in the series.. This is a simple question... And consists of 2 questions. The one who...
its being game,3 days left to complete year and 33 members less to complete 5000 member on boddunan in year 2009. so what you say friend it will complete or not.
Hey friends, this is a java based gui calculator that i created..To run it please save it and compile it on cmd using jvm ps: JAVA lovers please fill in with your...
Steps to solve the blocks to creativity problems?
Hi all, A question to all maths experts and to all other as well :) Using only 4 4's.. (and no other number, only 4 four times) produce the result as 50 and also as 100
I like this idiom since it is so apt - Making mountains out of a mole hill, most people have this habit of exaggerating things..... {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10479]}