Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

All about learning. It can be Engineering, Science, Arts, Management, Computers or any type of education. Find, discuss and learn from the education forum right here.

Topics [Education & Learning]

Hi A Ration Card is a document issued under an order or authority of the State Government http://www.india.gov.in/howdo/howdoi.php?service=7 Regards Vignesh
Hi Friends Obtain Birth Certificate http://www.india.gov.in/howdo/howdoi.php?service=1 Obtain Caste...
I just finished my degree months ago I have a bunch of friends from high school have just also completed their degree or soon will be completed One of the hot topics we have...
The law colleges that appeared in Top 10 in the survey conducted by Times of India are given below. 1. Nalsar University of Law, Hyderabad 2. National Law University,...
In a major step towards changing the pattern for the civil services entrance exams, the Union Public Service Commission Monday announced a new syllabus for the preliminary exam,...
I have a friend who completed her course of nutritionist few months ago However She has been unemployed and struggling for job for months Recently she told me that she is...
i think sucide is a crime, if murdering is crime then so sucide too.
If I have any book and writing article with the help of that book its means this article writes from books. so boddunan allowed to do that and will approve that type of article...
Books are our best friend and i still believe in that from the day i started reading. I thanks my mom for inculcating such habit in me. So guys lets start discussing about good...
This is a device used by NSA for the purpose of surveillance and also to harass people. Now these hi-tech electronic gadgets are used in India at the level of private security...
No forms will be required for admission in various colleges of Delhi University from this year instead the colleges will declare cuttoffs and the students who made up the cuttoff...
How many boxes are there in the picture
Hai Friends, I have a proverb here.... "Caution Is The Eldest Child of Wisdom" Try to give the correct explanation and meaning for this proverb, along...
List of Schools in TamilNadu including (Rural Schools Urban Schools) is available in the below link http://www.schools.tn.nic.in
One time opportunity to qualify for the BEST IT JOBS and make your resume directly available to top IT companies, apart from giving you a sense of accomplishment about partially...
I am scared reading this - New Alphabet A's for arthritis - B's the bad back - C's the chest pains or car-di-ac D is for dental decay and decline, E is for eyesight- F is for...
Many schools and even parents teach their children rhymes. In worst scenario, rhymes are forcefully pushed into kid's brain. But is this necessary? These rhymes don't carry any...
Does self study is best or the studies taught by teacher or someone who is educated is best ? I feel both. because the teacher which taught will be 20% only remaining by...
Can anybody help me by posting the name of five trees to which indus valley people worshiped?
Dear Friends, A man falls in love through his eyes; a woman through her ears. Are you agree with it? Share your views! Thanks, Kumaresh