Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

All about learning. It can be Engineering, Science, Arts, Management, Computers or any type of education. Find, discuss and learn from the education forum right here.

Topics [Education & Learning]

MATMUR JAMOH : THE UNKNOWN HERO OF NORTHEAST INDIA today when we see the history of our motherland India we can find a great sacrifices made by the people from every walk of...
As we all are well aware of the current situation of pandemic going on the spread of coronavirus is still increasing day by day. We need to be safe and protected from the deadly...
Your target audience could be anywhere!  A business needs to have a localized approach if it is looking to mushroom its services, especially in different regions. Hence...
Every design has a story behind it; good design creates an influence on the consumer. When we talk about branding or advertising of any product or services. A good design always...
  "The best way to look at your struggle is, to tell yourself-"I know God you are making my success story more and more interesting to the world".   Author's...
"Winter is here, Why do u fear?  We are not going to fall sick, dear" My mother told me with a smile assuring,  But i knew that the cold was all consuming "What if...
5 PITFALLS OF ARTIFICAL INTELLIGENCE 1.       AI cost a lot of money and effort to build and design. If the system gets destroyed then it takes...
Increase in application in Gurukul College What is another good opportunity for students who want to join Gurukul College in Telangana Telangana State Residential Junior Colleges...
                  Private Detectives Most of us are familiar with the profession ‘Private Detective’ but not everyone knows how...
In our country, owing to all learning being in Sanskrit from the ancient times, there has arisen an immeasurable gulf between the learned and the common folk -Swami...
As far as overpopulation is concerned it is the biggest problem of human life. Many prolems are creating due to overpopulation. Due to overpopulation we need more resources to...
Hi Everyone, as we know to live happily there is a great need for peace of mind and that can be dependent upon a person to person that what makes them happy and peaceful. so,...
    Education is growing very fast in india too.  Students are getting highly qualified and taking a number of degrees.  But most of the population are...
i am giving you the information about the website you will find timely updates on <a href="https://sarkariresult.site/">sarkari result</a>of all important and...
 Business research is defined as the systematic and objective process of generating information for aid in making of business decision. it include financial,operational and...
The Recent news of deaths had 1 thing in common, Cardiac Arrest. Atleast most of the deaths had this cause as common cause of death. Be it Sushma Swaraj, Arun Jaitley, Abdul...
India is developing and so is the quality if life, education , living standard and expenses. Every parent wants their child to get the best of education but can provide whatever...
' A merry heart doeth good like a medicine, but a broken heart drieth the bones.'                           ...