Try to use copyscape.com, just place url of a web page you think isn't unique. Or use this trick, copy text you want to check with "this text i want to check"
and place it into google search. Google would show you stolen results.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@Maverick

What does editors of Boddunan use to check the originality of articles submitted daily?
Abhishek i think even boddunan use that only..I have tried pasting complete text before can we really check only text instead of url
Thanks for letting me know about copyscape.com.I was not aware of it. :) :)
thank you for sharing the information by letting me know about this movie.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

sorry i mistyped the post.

Yes copy space is the main software to check content for originality.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

@Sarala,
I think you have the option of editing the same post if you have mistyped.This is for your information.Hope you don't mind. :) :)
In this respect i also have some questions:
1.How to provide a quote in one's articles,since plagiarism check softwares catch these quotes also?
2.If i want to put some images in between my article paragraphs,then can i use google images etc. for that OR where should i browse to find images which are not subject to plagiarism?
provided a text box where you can paste the content from an article. Then you can check it for originality using both Google and Bing

THANKS! THIS REALLY HELPED A LOT! Share with World now

http://share-ask.com/category/peoples-articles-news-now/
I think, some software called copyscape or so is sed for the task. Many better softwares are also available in the market.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.