the difference between traffic and Page rank which is related topics of seo - search engine optimization. I hope my doubt get cleared.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
traffic is the number of visitors to your site.....

page rank is awarded to the websites regarding its performance.. there are 2 page ranks...Google and Alexa....

best possible Google page rank is 10 and normal websites have page rank in the range of 3-6.
best alexa ranking is 1.
This is very simple sarala as a seo you dont know this.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

This is very simple sarala as a seo you dont know this.

i remember now..sarala....you are an seo professional right....
Deepak

this forum is postest 8 months back , at that time , i was new to seo . i dont have much experience . so i can play with seo. so before posting the forum read the forum and then anwser

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Thanks for sharing this. Me too have this doubt ,not about traffic but about page ranking

http://moneyrumors.blogspot.com

page rank is awarded to the websites regarding its performance.. there are 2 page ranks...Google and Alexa....

best possible Google page rank is 10 and normal websites have page rank in the range of 3-6.
best alexa ranking is 1.

Deepak
thanks for clearing the doubt. Is there is only 2 page ranks are there pls clarify!!!

Vinu
Thank you said by: deepak

best alexa ranking is 1.

Deepak
thanks for clearing the doubt. Is there is only 2 page ranks are there pls clarify!!!

i think so. even if there are others, those ranks are never used by anyone.Google and Alexa are the best.
Deepak has explained this so nicely. Thanks Deepak for such informative reply to Sarala's question.
Thank you said by: deepak
Now even I know page rank..it is always good to know new things.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.