Why most of the webmasters prefer Google search engine for optimization?

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Because it is more user friendly, fast access and most popular among other search engines. Also, it provides links with other social networks more easily which is attracting more users

Meera sandhu
It is very easy to access and also provides a fast access. I think this should be the reason.
Google webmaster is best and we can understand thing easily. Google adsense is product of google so people like to prefer google webmaster. I also like to work with adsense of google as well as webmaster.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

[quote]Sandhya wrote:

Because it is more user friendly, fast access and most popular among other search engines. Also, it provides links with other social networks more easily which is attracting more users.
Santosh wrote:

Google webmaster is best and we can understand thing easily. Google adsense is product of google so people like to prefer google webmaster. I also like to work with adsense of google as well as webmaster.
[/quote]
Google is comfortable to me also.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Google is strict at its algorithm. It never accepts any website without checking. If it find anything wrong with the site immediately it bans or penalizes.
It is the best search engine and well understandable by the users.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Google search engine is best as it is user friendly and also easily understandable.

Vinu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.