How to develop our communication skill and Why communication important?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Obviously, communication skill is the art of successful interaction with others. This consists of making your views and information successfully passed on and your receiving back inputs from others. For this, you need adequate knowlege and practice of language skills. You need to understand the language and life style of of the persons you wish to communicate with. Besides verbal language, your gestures, facial expressions and style also add affect to successful communication. Written communication may be official, formal or non formal. Oral communication may be face to face talk, public speech or a speech in club, seminar etc before selected gathering. The contents and style will depend on quality of audience.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

There are different skills required for written and oral communication.I remember how I benfited from attending symposia and workshop!
For conveying our idea communication skill is necessary.To develop it we have to practice and practice.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Ideally, have a core group of friends and exchange ideas and feeling under the supervison of a competent person!
Communication skill is a one which can be developed only by communicating more.It is very important to share,inform or gain the news from others.
communication is important to express our feelings in a better way. communication skill can be developed by practising the same by speaking frequently.
communication skill can be developed by reading English articles and watching english movies . communication is important so that we can express ourself in front of others.
Public speaking too enhances communicative skills.I know so many persons who are very knowledgeable but get very nervous before the audience!
ommunication is very important to everybody. In touch with others we can develop our skill and knowledge.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
The communication skill is most important to make a good relationship in life and making a good career....
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.