ANYBODY PLEASE INFORM ME ABOUT AT LEAST FOUR FESTIVAL FOODS OF HINDUS,MUSLIMS,BUDDHISM AND CHRISTAN.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hindus food on Deepawali is sweets, on Holi Guzia, On Raksha Bandhan Ghevar, Basdant Panchami Halwa. Muslims food on Id Ul Zuha meat or Biryani, Id Ul Fitar Sweet samai, christians cake on Christmas. Budhists are similar to Hindu.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Devyani Sarkar, Sanjeev Gupta
THANKS FOR THE ANSWER

@ Ram prosad acharyya

You can even browse in the google you will get more information

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yes, I agree with Sarala that one can get these answers by searching in Google and it is good for some difficult answers too.
Gujia,Halwa,rasgulle and malpua etc are few sweets hindu prepare in their festivals. Mutton and seviyan etc are cooked by Muslim and cake is prepared by Christian on every occasion.No idea what is prepared by Buddhists.

Arise Awake and Rest Not till the Goal is Achieved.
Gujia,Halwa,rasgulle and malpua etc are few sweets hindu prepare in their festivals. Mutton and seviyan etc are cooked by Muslim and cake is prepared by Christian on every occasion.No idea what is prepared by Buddhists.

Budhists in India are essentially Hindus and they follow the same food habits. Other Budhists are in Ladakh, Tibet, China and some other asian countries. They may be following traditions of original inhabitants at those places in all matters including food.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

THANKS SARALA & AJOY FOR YOUR VALUABLE SUGG. I POSTED IT HERE AFTER CHECKING IN GOOGLE. I DID'T GET IT .SEND ME SOME SITE ADD.

I know only hindu's festival foods like on diwali all refers to poori n chane
Hindu festivals

ugadi - ugadi chatnee
vinayaka chavi - undarallu
vara laxmi vrat - tiger bath or pulihora
atla thaddi - dosa
krishnastami - milk , and curd
srirama navami - panakam

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I started this topic almost one week ago. many answers I have got. thanks to all.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.