Being a b.tech coumputer science student this question occurs time and again in my mind as to which all languages should a good programmer know well.
i hope this forum is useful to everyone with the same kind of problem.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@ Deven Rana

concentrate on one programming language which has lot of boom in the market or programming language which is ever green like Java .

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Deven

Welcome!!! first of all to boddunan as you are new member.

I suggest that JAVA is always in boom in software market so go for it. But first of all understand the programming concepts through languages like C,C++ as oops concept is very easy to follow using C++. however, it all depends on you subject of interest too.
you can all choose database,testing,SAP etc as you career option after Btech.
I am fully agree with Sarala and rajani. Java is the best to understand.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
thank you all for your suggestions.
Right now im trying to strenghthen my command on c++ and in the near future java.
If you will try to develop logic of all problems then you will be expert in all language this is main funda of programing.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Java.

now Java only can't prove worth. I completed MCA in 2004. that time it was the time of Applets, JSP and J2EE. any programming language you can learn. but you should link it with some online developing tools. now offline s/w tools have less scope comparing network programming tools.

almost 9 years have passed since i completed my PG. still J2EE and JSP have not gone from the market :)

Meera sandhu
J2EE, ASP .NET and VB .NET are the important programming languages. For most of the programming languages, C and C++ are the backbone. C & C++ are Object Oriented Programming languages.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
J2EE, ASP .NET and VB .NET are the important programming languages. For most of the programming languages, C and C++ are the backbone. C & C++ are Object Oriented Programming languages.

when i did my final project of Bsc, VB was everyone's favourite. with the arrival of Java, VB lost its charm. I tried to learn Visual C++, (network based). Coding is simple and takes a little time only. all are inbuilt codes. we need to add just a few lines as code. but most important is to know where to insert the code. there are hundreds of macros available within a single program. :silly: :silly: . I couldn't complete it. :whistle: :whistle:

Meera sandhu

when i did my final project of Bsc, VB was everyone's favourite. with the arrival of Java, VB lost its charm. I tried to learn Visual C++, (network based). Coding is simple and takes a little time only. all are inbuilt codes. we need to add just a few lines as code. but most important is to know where to insert the code. there are hundreds of macros available within a single program. :silly: :silly: . I couldn't complete it. :whistle: :whistle:

Well Done Sandy! Could you please let me know some details about your project like - The title, Front end, back end etc...

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.