Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
J2EE, ASP .NET and VB .NET are the important programming languages. For most of the programming languages, C and C++ are the backbone. C & C++ are Object Oriented Programming languages.

when i did my final project of Bsc, VB was everyone's favourite. with the arrival of Java, VB lost its charm. I tried to learn Visual C++, (network based). Coding is simple and takes a little time only. all are inbuilt codes. we need to add just a few lines as code. but most important is to know where to insert the code. there are hundreds of macros available within a single program. :silly: :silly: . I couldn't complete it. :whistle: :whistle:

Well Done Sandy! Could you please let me know some details about your project like - The title, Front end, back end etc...

My Bsc project ..I did in Kerala University ,2001....Front end Visual Basic 6 Back end Access (BEd Admision was project title)
My MCA mini project, again I did it in VB, Access......I did Fireworks Administration system for my father ;) . But he didn't use it :evil: :evil: though I did everything :laugh: :laugh: . they prefer manual work, than computers now also.
main project......J2EE Oracle....Loan Management System of Federal bank. Already there was a project in Developer done by experts. we just tried to make it in J2EE s/w ... (Just for learning, not for implementation ;) ;) )
will banks accept our s/w? :blink: :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Sandy, Do your father run a fireworks business? Siviakasi is well-known for crackers which is located in Tamilnadu.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Sandy, Do your father run a fireworks business? Siviakasi is well-known for crackers which is located in Tamilnadu.

yes, he is running a fireworks business in South Kerala, both included Fireworks and Diwali crackers. But it's a small firm

Meera sandhu

yes, he is running a fireworks business in South Kerala, both included Fireworks and Diwali crackers. But it's a small firm

I am a lucky person to get crackers at discount rate from Sandy's father. Is it possible? May I know the company name?

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

I am a lucky person to get crackers at discount rate from Sandy's father. Is it possible? May I know the company name?

Sri Ayyappa Fireworks...
But don't search in net, you won't get it :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
C & C++ are oriented programming languages. it is good programming languages and related to your subjects too.
C & C++ are oriented programming languages. it is good programming languages and related to your subjects too.

what oriented Karuna? :dry: :blink:

C is not an Object oriented language.
C++ is OOPS :P
But now both are not sufficient......Programming languages have advanced many steps forward :)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.