Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
hmm what i feel is that the advantage one has by opting for science after 10 is that he can shift to commerce line or remain in science feild after 10+2,whereas commerce students do not have this luxury.
yea and sounds exciting too...n u r doing ur bit to help the enviornment too huh..thts realy nice swetha

Hi dven

i request you to please don`t use sort word like u for you......
I feel science is the best stream to cope up. Because in future we can get any kind of job. but commerce is not much fetchable

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

thanks satish...i usually operate net on my phone so it happens at times...but will try to change my habit.
Every stream has its own importance and demand. Here interest matters rather than which is more fetchable. However in India the science stream is having many oppurtunity compare to other fields. Mixture of science and commerce can be a good option for getting good job.
what i think is that the conventional view that the stronger students opt for science whereas the weaker ones opt for commerce has almost vanished nowadays.
Science and commerce both are good steam and have many future opertunaties.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
i feel the education system should start becoming little more free with the selection of stream,as in subjects of interests should be given to a student despite of them being of different streams.
yeah right sarala science field provides us many options which we can choose for the future.
science stream is good these day there is lots of job oppertunity by taking science as a subject in collages.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.