Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
YEs, ronark your are right. PEople think that we studied something and they are doing job something. so what they studied is waste. But they should not think like that

Yes,Everything we studied will be helpful in some or the other way.

Want to make each day Accountable

Every subject has its own value. We cannot say which is better one.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Every subject has its own value. We cannot say which is better one.

Every field in our education is good.
Its that interest and dedication towards our Studies is needed in ourself.

Want to make each day Accountable

I think Commerce Stream is good.
After 12th, BBA should be done and then we should go for MBA.

If someone wants to build career in commerce then he/she must try to become CA as it is good profession otherwise its very difficult to get good jobs for a commerce graduate these days. :blink:
Sanjeev is right, CA is a good choice for best career. but the person who choose this should work hard and study well.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sanjeev is right, CA is a good choice for best career. but the person who choose this should work hard and study well.

I remember one of my friends's brother completed it in 10 years. :) Yes one has to do lot of hard work. One should not leave it as the patience is also required many of the student leave it once they realize that they are not being able to clear it. :blink:
persistance and patience is very important in completing CA.. it should be the only aim .. When people take B.Com or other together.. then cant perform well in both.. then they quit CA.

:-)
Actually I did not get admission either in science or arts streams. I can't suggest you better. If you are good in science, go for science and score very good marks in it. You get lots of options and category in engineering. Scope of job is also good.
Iam the Science Student in my Higher Secondary.

After that I finished my bachelor degree in Computer Applications.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.