Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If you don't study then all boards are tough.My two children study under CBSE board and the syllabus is very systematic.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
If you don't study then all boards are tough.My two children study under CBSE board and the syllabus is very systematic.

Correct.
But now in our state, all parents are preferring either CBSE or ISC than Kerala syllabus.
Actually most of the government schools are under treat and most of the teaches of aided schools of Kerala syllabus are not getting salary for the past 3-4 years.
Actually no one want their kid to study in government schools and many posts in Government schools are vanishing

Meera sandhu
[quote]Correct.
But now in our state, all parents are preferring either CBSE or ISC than Kerala syllabus.
Actually most of the government schools are under treat and most of the teaches of aided schools of Kerala syllabus are not getting salary for the past 3-4 years.
Actually no one want their kid to study in government schools and many posts in Government schools are vanishing[/quote]

This is due to bad system of state Govt.If teachers will not be paid then how will they continue their service and the total infrastructure will break.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
[quote]Correct.
Actually no one want their kid to study in government schools and many posts in Government schools are vanishing

This is due to bad system of state Govt.If teachers will not be paid then how will they continue their service and the total infrastructure will break.[/quote]

For getting a seat in aided schools, after completing BEd, they give 5 lakhs to the school management. Once they become employee, government gives them salary. Also, they get all bonuses of a normal government teacher.
But now, condition of such teachers is really sad. They are not getting salary or given money back. :( . Also, they lost many years.

I am not saying all teachers have these problems. Schools with less number of students are facing this problem

Meera sandhu
:ohmy: This is happening in a state like Kerala where people are 100% educated and aware about importance of education.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

:ohmy: This is happening in a state like Kerala where people are 100% educated and aware about importance of education.

Yes....all want their kids to study in English medium schools. In this case, how long will Malayalam medium school exists?? Also, standard of living of Malayalis is very high.
MY girl needs 3000-4000 rs per quarter. English medium schools at villages need only half of it and in a state like Kerala were, even a illiterate worker earns above 500 per day, it is not difficult for him to admit his kids in English medium schools.
Thus Malayalam medium schools are endangered species now. But if Government introduces English medium to government schools, that treat can be avoided to some extend. I think so....because teachers of government schools are more intelligent and brilliant and they earned a Government job only through hard work. Isn't it? (I am excluding aided school teachers who gets a post by paying money)

Meera sandhu
Solution lies in upgrading these vernacular medium schools to English medium ones.At least there should be greater,effective English learning facilities!
Solution lies in upgrading these vernacular medium schools to English medium ones.At least there should be greater,effective English learning facilities!

Yes absolutely! But Government is not willing to do that.
But some aided schools have both mediums

Meera sandhu
In West Bengal the same problem is there. Teachers are running classes in almost empty rooms and some are threatened with extinction but teachers are getting fat salaries!!
In West Bengal the same problem is there. Teachers are running classes in almost empty rooms and some are threatened with extinction but teachers are getting fat salaries!!

We have to change with time......everyone now knows the importance of English education. So, government should also take measures to protect those really talented teachers at least, who earned that job through hard work.

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.