Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
These schools are very old - some even more than 100 years with spawling buildings and playgrounds with great and glorious past but government policies are forcing them to die a silent death!
These schools are very old - some even more than 100 years with spawling buildings and playgrounds with great and glorious past but government policies are forcing them to die a silent death!

:(
Today, everything is business.....what can government get from those institutions?
So, they are given silent death!

yes, it's really a topic for discussion. Can you begin a new thread Chinmayjee?

Meera sandhu

:(
Today, everything is business.....what can government get from those institutions?
So, they are given silent death!

yes, it's really a topic for discussion. Can you begin a new thread Chinmayjee?

I think this topic was discussed threadbare in a GD earlier!
Education is one of the best business these days, they are demolishing running factories to start profit making institutions.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Chinmoy da already explained the present status of our State but one thing many good students are in such school and get a good rank even in joint.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Is there any more place whose literacy rate is 100%.....If it is then please share it......
Most of the time I keep guessing the references of the posts. I would better make a move before I get completely out of my mind. You see I am not that educated to understand deeply meaningful ones.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Today Quality of School Education Is Decreasing day to day mostly with the coming of Grading System in 10 standard.All got 9-10 grade.many school Discuss Guess question even Before exam.......
chandan please correct the typing mistake, instead of day , you have typed gay. It gives some other meaning.

Our India is still in the development state. When it fully develops then there will be 100% literacy rate.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Thanks Mam I correct my mistake.The rate of development is fast as compare to the rate of Literacy..
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.