Hi friends.

I did btech. (csit) in 2007.I worked for 4 months in a company at Hyderabad on seo.
Then 7 months in visakhapatnam in seo.from then till now i didnt work or study anything. as my parents want to perform my marriage. so if i apply for any study , if any match get fixed then i should discontinue so i didnt try to do any studies. but days went on. my whole career has been spoiled due to the only reason that is my marriage. No guy is not fixed till now. but my valuable time has been wasted. my thoughts, my dreams and my career got spoiled.when i say these words to my parents they says that you never depend on anyone. But friends without anyones support how to go forward.My parents never have any kind of confidence on me as i got less second class percentage in my engineer.they dont know , in todays world percentage is not much valid only skill is judged.Now time is going from my hands.Am 27 now. after 3 years there is nothing will be to study or no one will take me for job as a fresher.for job i should need to keep some fake experience which i dont like.Next year my parents at any cost they will perform my marriage they decided. but i dont have any kind of home on my fate. I want to study for a better qualification and best job after that.
Friends thank you so much for your interest and patience for reading all this. Now tell me what should I do.What is best for my career. Actually My aim was to work as a software engineer for best salary in a branded company.Due to some problems i couldnt reach that.

so please suggest me what is better for me to do now according to my career and my situations arround me

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Very sad to hear and sorry for all happenings. I think for SEO's still there is demand and still you can restart your career with genuine experience and present same reason for gap in career. My manager's relative running a company on SEO, if you need will find out details of any vacancy.
Sarala god has sent you an opportunity in the form of venkateswara rao dont do late take a right decision.You can mould you carrer from now.

I am hoping a positive reaction from you.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Dear Sarala,

I am glad you have shared your thoughts here with our Boddunan family.

What I can suggest you is why dont you work from home with SEO as your partime job? Why I said this is because even if you try and get a job, you will face problem with your travel as Hyderabad is facing lots of bandhs.

I suggest you to get a parttime job and do the job,so that you can do online studies as well as job as well as stay with your parents. Your parents will be happy.

In case you get married, you can put ur online job for hold and then you can resume. This is so because if you did a offline job, you will have to run around getting your certificates or leaves or anything!!!

Infact if you are not satisfied with online job, why dont u try doing a Government job? This will create flexibility to you.

I understand your situation Sarala, I hope I have not being harsh with you here. Please donot be dissapointed. Find the simple solutions and your life will be easy.

Thanks!

Swetha Shenoy
yes venkatesh but tell me the location. then i can tell you. But i am interested to work

Swetha has explained clearly .Better follow her suggestions.It will be good for your future.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Sarala,

There is no need to think about the past as it will just make you depressed. I think grabbing such offers is the only way if you want to work full-time in some place and go away from your parents. :)
@Rajani

Your lines are ok. but going away from parents is not correct and i cannot also. If i have that intention then when only i would have left my parents.I want my parents to be happy due to me and i also want to be happy

@Rajani

Your lines are ok. but going away from parents is not correct and i cannot also. If i have that intention then when only i would have left my parents.I want my parents to be happy due to me and i also want to be happy

I am not saying that you should go away from your parents and no one will ever suggest that sarala. If you want to do something you should cross every hurdle in your life and should go to any place where you have to stay away from your parents. First,let your parents know that you can also do anything then only they will be happy with you.
@Rajani

How we can make our parents to know what is our talent.
Moreover my parents wont let me goto any place until i get married

You can rejoin the same company where you are staying right now or join any other new company.

As you said, you will be getting married next year so, continue your job at the same place till you get married and once you get married, have a word with your husband and try to relocate where you can show your skills in a more effectively.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.