Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Both studies are as good as other. You know we need some one to clarify in some particular matters otherwise one has to use his own talent to learn every thing.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Does all the teachers know what they teach? No There are so many teacher who dont know the subjects well and they come to class , read the lines from book for 45 mins and then give some homework. Is this way the teachers teach? No ..
Thats y I prefer Self Study.
The same thing happened with me when I was in 11th and 12 th std college. College had big name but teachers were dumb..Students were more intelligent than teacher.

In some cases u need teachers where u need the practical knowledge otherwise i feel If a student is determined and disciplined self - study is best.. I always did the same and I am successful.. Its ultimately ur determination..
In some cases u need teachers where u need the practical knowledge otherwise i feel If a student is determined and disciplined self - study is best.. I always did the same and I am successful.. Its ultimately ur determination Ouote

Yes that is what I mean most of the teachers are more interested in tuition and all these days.There are very few who deserve to be called teachers, but there are certain subjects which one can not learn without help.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Does self study is best or the studies taught by teacher or someone who is educated is best ?

I feel both. because the teacher which taught will be 20% only remaining by basing on this 20% we need to do self study. so what you will say friends?

Hi sarala
See whatever teacher taught student that's the summery or you can say that the concise part of whole chapter and they delver main points which should remember and self study is the detail description of all those points. So both the studies will be good to get good marks.

The method of learning under a teacher is always advisable because the teacher has experience and knows the job. Combined with that a student should spend some time reading the subjects from day one, so that by the time exams come, there will be no tension at all. Studying by oneself has got many disadvantages because one can be distracted and also there will no expert to clarify doubts.

sairam
[quote]hi, this is my first post here, so namaste to all.
The method of learning under a teacher is always advisable because the teacher has experience and knows the job. Combined with that a student should spend some time reading the subjects from day one, so that by the time exams come, there will be no tension at all. Studying by oneself has got many disadvantages because one can be distracted and also there will no expert to clarify doubts.[/quote]
Welcome and your first opinion is logical.You are true that Teacher plays a important role in learning.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: Deepa
According to me the comparison which you want to do is not a legitimate.Both topics are different and not of same base.Self study is when you are giving time to your studies rather than learning it from other person and tough study is when ,when you are putting full efforts in it.You can compare self study with studying from others and tough study with loose study.Like I want to learn one tough topic of maths Ogive,I tried it but I couldn't understand it i.e. self study and if I am learning it from my teacher then it is some kind of tution.
Does all the teachers know what they teach? No There are so many teacher who dont know the subjects well and they come to class , read the lines from book for 45 mins and then give some homework. Is this way the teachers teach? No ..
The same thing happened with me when I was in 11th and 12 th std college. College had big name but teachers were dumb..Students were more intelligent than teacher.

In some cases u need teachers where u need the practical knowledge otherwise i feel If a student is determined and disciplined self - study is best.. I always did the same and I am successful.. Its ultimately ur determination..

True! There were times when this job drew best talents even when the pay was very poor but now it is decent yet quality is on the downswing !!

True! There were times when this job drew best talents even when the pay was very poor but now it is decent yet quality is on the downswing !!

Now also, I will say "Teacher plays an important part in our studies. If we concentrate at her lectures, we need only a little effort later. She will give you all fundamentals. Otherwise, it takes more time for us to cover up all portions"

Meera sandhu
How important study is, could be pretty obvious from the word 'student'!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.