The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Vaishnavi where is the link I cant found any thing here. :( :(

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4631]}
Can you help me in framing the question?
Jawaharlal Nehru was the first Prime minister of India.
How can we frame the question to get 'the first' as the answer?

What was Jawharlal Nehru's position in the order of tenures as Prime Minister?

This much complex question!!!!
Can't we find a simple one?

Someone told me, we can't frame it. But I didn't believe. So I posted here.

Someone rightly told that we cannot frame a question. Not only in English, it will not be possible to frame in Hindi as well. Chinmoy has given very apt question that will give the desired reply viz. First.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Let me give some idea how to speak in English fluently. Fluency means that yo can speak or write without struggling for words or grammar. One way is to remember and practise clauses i.e. 'group of words' instead of single words. If you remember the phrase- 'star lit sky', you can easily say that there are many stars visible in the sky. Remembering 'once in a blue moon' will help more than just knowing individual words like once, blue etc. There are many groups of words that are used in day to day talk. If you just remember these 'groups of words' that covey sense, you will speak and write fluently. This is exactly the way how people speak in their mother tongue. People spontaneously speak 'group of words', clauses and even whole sentences.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

To my mind mastering verbal prepositions is a must in the art of speaking English.For example you can use 'tolerate' but 'put up with' sounds better. You may also use 'stand' in the alternative!

This much complex question!!!!
Can't we find a simple one?

Someone told me, we can't frame it. But I didn't believe. So I posted here.

Someone rightly told that we cannot frame a question. Not only in English, it will not be possible to frame in Hindi as well. Chinmoy has given very apt question that will give the desired reply viz. First.

But we have a word in Malayalam 'Ethraamathe'..., I think in all South Indian languages, it can be framed. I don't know to say it in English.

Sarala, Sasi.....can you say anything about this?

Meera sandhu
More murder...

Principal to student..." I saw u yesterday rotating near girls hostel pulling cigarette... ? "

Teacher in a furious mood... write down ur name and father of ur name!!

LIBRARIAN SCOLDs ," IF U WILL TALK AGAIN , I WILL KNEEL DOWN OUTSIDE"

Tomorrow call ur parents especially mother and father

:)

Swetha Shenoy
Real murder :evil:

I think you have got a good stock of such 'Koleveri' English :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
rally amusing....where do you find all these Shwetha...or do you have a library of it.....

In any way, its really very funny.......

smriti
i come across such stuff everyday

Just the ones which are amusing, I share with you all.

infact these are just to show how English language is used when we feel we learned it perfectly

Swetha Shenoy
It seems like we Indians are not the only experts in murdering English!

This is a sign seen in a hotel in Acapulco:

THE MANAGER HAS PERSONALLY PASSED ALL THE WATER SERVED HERE. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Try drinking that water!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.