The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I does not understand why there is so much demand of English as Hindi is a National language.

This is because of us only we always give much importance to English but i don't think so i just see English as a foriegn language that's it.I talk to people in Hindi though i know people don't like it on some ocassions. :evil:
I also dont like to talk in English as I love my mother language.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I think you can speak Malyalam and Tamil both with same command. Is it?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I think you can speak Malyalam and Tamil both with same command. Is it?

I can't speak English with the fluency with which i speak Hindi. :woohoo:

But i understand Punjabi though i can't speak it. :woohoo:
Knowing Hindi we can talk with anybody in anywhere in our country.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Knowing Hindi we can talk with anybody in anywhere in our country.

No necessary i remember once i went to Bhatinda in Punjab and i really struggled to communicate with people as there people don't know Hindi.Even on the buses the place name and number used to be written in Punjabi. :laugh:
[quote]No necessary i remember once i went to Bhatinda in Punjab and i really struggled to communicate with people as there people don't know Hindi.Even on the buses the place name and number used to be written in Punjabi.[/quote]
Actually many villagers are still now illiterate and don't know Hindi.In town I think all know one extra language either Hindi or Eng.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Actually,whenever we visit any state,its locality will remain there. So,if its Punjab,then people will speak and understand Punjabi. In villages,they just know one language,and that is punjabi.
In south,we can't speak hindi,as they will not understand.

Want to make each day Accountable

Actually,whenever we visit any state,its locality will remain there. So,if its Punjab,then people will speak and understand Punjabi. In villages,they just know one language,and that is punjabi.
In south,we can't speak hindi,as they will not understand.

@ Ronark I am a Punjabi who had been in almost every nook and corner of our country and many other countries, I had been in South India for considerable time and never found a single place where they did not speak Hindi, although with not that fluency. Yes I faced some problems while I found none who knew Hindi or English in rural areas but then I was prepared with a selected words of local languages.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Many people are thinking that what he/she is speaking may be wrong so they feel bad while speaking fluently.............
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.