The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
[quote]Whether to learn it or not is one's personal choice but whatever one wants to learn must be driven by a desire to do well - if not excel![/quote]

True, and yet the desire to learn and improve is what is seen lacking in many.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

[quote]Whether to learn it or not is one's personal choice but whatever one wants to learn must be driven by a desire to do well - if not excel!

True, and yet the desire to learn and improve is what is seen lacking in many.[/quote]

True!
someone tell that we can do and another tell we must do there is a difference.One show strong felling and other does not.The person must keep in his mid that They improve or he can learn............
523682_440998089268196_1164495256_n.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8255]}

Swetha Shenoy
Seems as if you have studied in some Kerala school...
Dialogues are exactly the same, though translated to English. ..ha ha ha

Meera sandhu

Ha ha ha!! :laugh: :laugh: Sandhya, not just in Kerala, all over India, most teachers speak that way!!! One of my teachers used to tell us, whenever we got into trouble, 'Call both your parents, I want to speak to them' :laugh: :laugh:

Both your parents...ha ha

Meera sandhu
Ya,sandhya
especially the 'fish market' dialoge was spoken by my social science teacher

In fact our english teacher's correction was kind of weired. we used to get marks like 23 3/4 or 24 1/2 or 22 1/4 and she never round it off unless it is another balancing number. uff, it was tough calculating maths in english marks. hehe

Swetha Shenoy

These are common and I also heard many times.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Ya,sandhya
especially the 'fish market' dialoge was spoken by my social science teacher

In fact our english teacher's correction was kind of weired. we used to get marks like 23 3/4 or 24 1/2 or 22 1/4 and she never round it off unless it is another balancing number. uff, it was tough calculating maths in english marks. hehe

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: But Swetha, I am sure but that would have definitely helped learn your Math better, especially fractions!! :laugh:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.