The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thanks mates for your expressing your thoughts! Gulshanji has rightly explained that spoken English is a differnet ball game altogether.Writing articles can help you in strengthening your general English but not 'spoken' part! The difficulties arise mainly due to the varying demands of it. Just imagine a situation when you meet a pal after a long time and the kinds of issues which might be taken up for chatting - from boss's rudeness,kid's recent illness to Dhoni's sudden loss of form! That too out of turns in broken sentences!!!And in an article you are writing on a particular topic with enough time to take care of your thoughts and grammar!!!
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
When we have to face anyone and have to speak fluent English,the thoughts which should come in mind,doesn't comes to our tongue immediately. This can only,when we had lot of Experience of Spoken English of Different Language.
I would say learning English is different thing and applying English in yourself is different thing. Until you apply that learning in yourself,Its difficult to Speak Fluent.

When we write,we think and then write but Speaking infront of Someone,Our thoughts gets less time to think and speak fluent.

So,in all,Spoken English is all that important.

Want to make each day Accountable

I also want the improvement here every one's language is good.But (mines) is very bad when compared with others.

sasikanth there is no word called mines. you should say mine

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Answer is lack of self confidence and practice. But if he tries himself, then it will not be a difficult task to speak any language fluently. Improvemence can be brought bit by bit, not all of a sudden.

Meera sandhu
@Ronark

That sums it up nicely! One more constraint is an attempt to translate our thoughts instantaneously from our own language into English!!That lands us in a spot of bother!!!
I think the reason behind this is that we people are not making sicere attempt due to the lack of confidence.
english.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
For those who like to start the day with a hearty laugh, I suggest you see this and laugh!

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4501]}

Swetha Shenoy
Can you quote some more?

Really good to start a day like this. In Kerala, now a days Actor Pritviraj's English is flowing through mobiles. I will post soon.

Meera sandhu
Nice posting Sweata and many follow this .yes post some more to know.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Swetha this is the nice post this will helps alot. :)

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.