The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4566]}
Nothing really! I'm a bit overawed by the kind of fluency you people are displaying - feeling of lagging behind!!!

No, definitely
You are
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4570]}
among us.......
I am translating a Malayalam proverb, on its behalf
"In the country where no people have noses, king with defective(small) nose reigns"

Just kidding!!!!!

Translating is really a dreadful experience!!!!!
Swetha can you help??
image004_2012-01-24.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4571]}
Poor subjects! The Kingdom would have been ruled better by a noseless king!!
Sir,every one is trying to keep up the spirit and to give full justice to English Language. Just Appreicate them and they will perform well.

Want to make each day Accountable

@Ronark

Where do you find lack of appreciation on my part? I'm very much appreciative of the fanatstic contributions of some members!
@chinmoy sir,
When you say that you think that i am going to lose my fluency when i see some the post,what does that mean ? Some are not performing well.Every one is trying and some knew the Language very fluently and some are trying to be fluent.

English Language sirf hamare des me hi ghis jati hai. I know its important for communication and everyone should know.
All are trying to give their best.

Nothing really! I'm a bit overawed by the kind of fluency you people are displaying - feeling of lagging behind!!!

Ronark,

Chinmayji is saying, we people are very much advanced that he feel inferior to us :laugh:

Meera sandhu

@Ronark

Hope this clears up the dust that you have kicked up!
For having fluency of english we should first know the language then we can practice fluency

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

@Sandhya

What I tried to convey is that I am very much impressed with the general quality of discussion of this thread and it was farthest in my mind to create this question of superiority or inferiority! If I have failed to convey that properly,then it's my fault!!
As,i was very quick to reply,I did saw your words clearly so missed the meaning to understand. I am Sorry.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.