The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Trust Gulshanji to bring the train back on the tracks!! :)

I agree with you totally that listening frequently to various English programs does help you speak English better, I know that because my son has already started speaking so many English words by seeing disney cartoons, he is only 3! :) :) :)
handshake_2012-01-24.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4581]}
True! Hope things would run on course from now on!
Trust Gulshanji to bring the train back on the tracks!! :)

I agree with you totally that listening frequently to various English programs does help you speak English better, I know that because my son has already started speaking so many English words by seeing disney cartoons, he is only 3! :) :) :)

I agree with you as i learned so many english words by watching english movies with sub title.

Vinu
Why was this thread locked??? I don't see any reason why this should be locked, if any of you have requested this to be locked, please do let me know the reason. I see a useful discussion and some new ideas coming up here, so I have opened it again!

Thanks kalyani mam, i too woried because of thread get locked. Its very useful thread to know how to develop our english speaking and Writing skill.

Vinu
I too was wondering as to why it was locked as it was unlocking many good ideas!!
Thankfully,

I wanted to share more insights on how English Language is used in a very hilarious way.

Thanks to the one who unlocked!!! whew!

Swetha Shenoy
Well, I unlocked it yesterday, but I request other moderators to henceforth, give the reason before locking any thread. That way, we will come to know the reason why it was locked.

Locking away good ideas is not a good idea! :)

[quote]Thankfully,

I wanted to share more insights on how English Language is used in a very hilarious way.

Thanks to the one who unlocked!!! whew! [/quote]

Swetha, I really love the hilarious murder schemes of English that you post! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Physical exercise is good for you. We know that we should do it daily, but our bodies don't want us to do too much, so here's a program of strenuous activities that do not require physical exercise.

01> Beating around the bush

02> Jumping to conclusions

03> Climbing the walls

04> Swallowing your pride

05> Passing the buck

06> Throwing your weight around

07> Dragging your heels

08> Pushing your luck

09> Making mountains out of molehills

10> Hitting the nail on the head

11> Wading through paperwork

12> Bending over backwards

13> Jumping on the bandwagon

14> Balancing the books

15> Running around in circles

16> Eating crow

17> Tooting your own horn

18> Climbing the ladder of success

19> Pulling out all the stops

20> Adding fuel to the fire

21> Opening a can of worms

22> Putting your foot in your mouth

23> Starting the ball rolling

24> Going over the edge

25> Picking up the pieces

Whew! That's a workout! Now sit down and

26> Exercise caution.

Swetha Shenoy
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.