Hi, I always like to share my views, knowledge with other. If anywone who is intersted in basic knowledge about SEO then you can go to this article and read.
Please share your thoughts there so, i can improve.

Keyword Research

Lohit Seth
SCIREPOPSY
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Lohit your article is good. But I think you are not aware of boddunan rules. You should not share your own articles in forums.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Lohit your article is good. But I think you are not aware of boddunan rules. You should not share your own articles in forums.

I was just sharing the words from my side. My mine was not to share articles here. I will also write here. I just wrote on that when my friend asked me. So i shared here for knowledge.
Nice article posted.Lot of knowledge here.thank you very much.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
thanks Ram. I will share alot time to time. Please advise me always if i do something wrong or put wrong.
Nice article collections specially keyword research for website owner just like me.

http://naiya-recipes.blogspot.com
http://naiya-recipes.com
Nice article collections specially keyword research for website owner just like me.

Thanks mam for your feedback. I will be hvery happy if it is benefits someone.
I will working in this SEO and share more about this soon. Any doubts please ask me there.
Thank you said by: Naiya
This is one of those threads that really help gain in knowledge . Thank you so much and looking for more knowledge in this thread.
Its a Good article. Lots of information which we can gain from this article.
Its really a good article. As i dont know anything about SEO earlier and now i got some view about SEO and its really a informative article. keep on updating more about SEO Lohit.
specially about Keyword research tool. thanks for sharing.

Vinu
Thanks all for your words I am very happy if it will help some another one.. Please share your views in comments on that site So also other people rate this and please share on your FB also.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.