Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am proud to make a few country free on my birthday, one of them is Lebanon. My date of birth is May 23. Although I am not personally responsible, as they became free much before I was born.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I am proud to make a few country free on my birthday, one of them is Lebanon. My date of birth is May 23. Although I am not personally responsible, as they became free much before I was born.

So, one more join our Gemini group.....I, Chinmay jee and of course you!! :P

Meera sandhu
Now only I understand it's meaning :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Actually I was so excited and happy when I saw his birthday date that I forget everything :P :woohoo:

Swetha....Can you correct 'indepenence' word of this thread's title?
I am also noticing it now only :woohoo:

My close friends, me, my husband(born on August 10) share numerical value 1 and all are leaders, according to it :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Except my daughter (october 20)

There you go. I am glad you noticed it.

I have been observing that no body likes reading my posts,that is why i was waiting for someone to actually read it!
0001ggg.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Swetha Shenoy
You start threads not frequently. But those started are really on fire

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5606]}
like this
keep it uppppppppp!!!!

Meera sandhu
My birthday is on 9th Jan but no country got independent that day. May be they all were busy attending my welcome party ;)
I think the word should be independence, I am not sure though. I am too bad in foreign languages. :ohmy:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yea, Sunil Independence would have been a more correct and standard choice.
I think the word should be independence, I am not sure though. I am too bad in foreign languages. :ohmy:

I don't find anything wrong in its use. If we can use,for example,we get bored which uses 'bored' as a participle adjective,then what's the problem in 'independent'!
Good arun and sunil!

I made this deliberate mistake in order to understand if people are wondering if it is the dance of the inde pen???

heheh,by the way, the table shows the correct spelling!

Swetha Shenoy
no Chinmayjee
we r telling about the spelling about the word, 'independence'
I think she has corrected it now. :)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.