Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4696]}
@Swetha

I have a suggestion here, how about asking your fianace to do it for you when he makes those week-end trips to your place!!!

It is really a nice idea. Instead of flowers, ask him to buy fruits every weekend and make a special drink for you.
Now, I rememeber 'Satte pe satte'. Amitji buys orange or apple for Hema malini. :laugh:
00020309_2012-01-28.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4703]}
You prepare mine and I prepare yours, your apple against my orange!!
I live in hostel,so i don't get facility to get juice of these fruits,but when i am at home,in a week a try to drink the juice of these fruits many times.
My Mom and myself had tried the combination of exactly of these three fruits couples of time.
Its feels very good. Carrot is good for Eyes as it contain rich source of Vitamin A.
Apple has its own Vitamins and i feel the best fruit which we should take it until we live.

Want to make each day Accountable

nice information shared...would try to make them.......

smriti
[quote]ya sandhya, i am staying alone at Hyderabad near myr work place that too in a remote place.

Thankfully, by God's grace I meet my fiance every weekened!

My parents are in chertala,my mother and grandmother undergoing ayurvedic treatment and my father helping my uncle in business

My sister is with her family in Chicago....

Yes Kalyani, i think i will try the mixer one,becoz i saw Real brand carrot-apple juice in Big Bazar...

But i dont like mixie and pressure cooker...i like to grind spices with motor and pestle and i cook rice n dal in rice cooker itself.. [/quote]

Yes ask your fiance to make that juice for you! :) :) :) and don't often drink the Real juices, they contain too many sugars and preservatives despite their claims of not containing any, otherwise the juices would all spoil!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani

If juices are packed in tetra pak, then it wont spoil without artifical preservatives too!

Thanks chinmoy ji and sandhya :)

that picture is cute,but does that mean that the little dog is me and the guy is my fiance?

Wait till i show the pic to him ;p
great_2012-01-29.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
OMG_2012-01-29.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Swetha Shenoy
True but the effect of the nutrients in the juices do not remain as good as fresh juices, they are as equivalent to drinking colored water and no more! Also they add calories!! :evil:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4707]}

Wait till i show the pic to him ;p[/quote]

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4706]}
Has anyone tried of making the juices.......if so, plz share about it......

smriti
Kalyani

If juices are packed in tetra pak, then it wont spoil without artifical preservatives too!

Thanks chinmoy ji and sandhya :)

that picture is cute,but does that mean that the little dog is me and the guy is my fiance?

Wait till i show the pic to him ;p

You will say like this only now. Let me see, what you will say after 2 years of your marriage :P

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.